2012 Farm Science Review Media Credential Request
This year's Ohio State University Farm Science Review celebrates its 50th year and includes lots of newsworthy events, exhibits and presentations. Mark your calendars for Sept. 18-20, and be sure to join us at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio.
You’ll need tickets to get in and parking passes for the media lot, so please fill out the form below and return it by Sept. 2. We'll mail the requested number of admission tickets and parking passes on Sept. 5.
Send in your request now so you don’t miss:
- The latest in equipment, supplies and information from over 600 exhibitors.
- Field demonstrations on tillage, GPS and harvest (depending on crop conditions).
- Information from Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center.
- Conservation area and garden exhibits.
- Upwards of 140,000 visitors.
A schedule of events can be found at http://fsr.osu.edu. For the latest news and updates, follow Farm Science Review on Twitter ( Facebook (
For further questions or information, contact Tracy Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 FSR Media Credential Requests are due by Sept. 2 and will be mailed Sept. 5.
Requests can be:
- Faxed to: 614-292-2270, attention: Tracy Turner
- E-mail to: email@example.com
- Mailed to: Tracy Turner
253 Kottman Hall
2021 Coffey Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1044
Please include the following information:
- Address Line 2:
- City, State, Zip:
- E-mail address:
- The number of admission tickets needed (indicate number for each day):
- The number of vehicle passes needed (indicate number for each day):
- Special needs or requests: