Mahoning County Staff
- Janice Hanna, Extension Educator, County Director and 4-H Youth Development
- Beth Stefura, Extension Educator, Family and Consumer Sciences
- Eric Barrett, Extension Educator, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Robin Adams, Adult Program Assistant, Expanded Food Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Jen Hixson, Adult Program Assistant, Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Belinda Meyer, Program Assistant, Family Nutrition Program
- Lori Moff, Office Associate
- Amberlyn Rhodes, Youth Program Assistant, Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Katie Wears, Program Assistant, 4-H and Ag and Natural Resources
The Mahoning County Extension office is a "branch office" of Ohio State University? The Ohio State University Extension is funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture, The Ohio State University, and Mahoning County Commissioners. Our Mahoning County Office is your front door to the Ohio State University.
We are the world's largest nonformal educational system. Our practical educational programs combine the needs of local citizens & communities, with new research and technical information. A few areas of focus are agriculture, 4-H youth development, environment and leadership. These programs are continuously being evaluated and updated to meet the changing needs and issues facing our community.
Overall, Extension's mission is to help improve and strengthen the lives of Ohioans and we want to start right here in Mahoning County. We have answers for communities and individuals. Our clients are Ohioans - rural, urban, all ages, sizes and races. Our clients are YOU.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
To send us e-mail, just click on the staff member's name.
We look forward to hearing from you!