4-H Safety Poster Contest theme will be announced soon!
- Cloverbud Division (ages 5‑8 as of 1/1/22)
- Junior Division (ages 9‑13 as of 1/1/22)
- Senior Division (ages 14‑18 as of 1/1/22)
- Group Division (any 4-H family, club, or small group)
- Posters must be 14” x 22” (one half the standard poster board)
- Posters must be designed horizontally.
- The poster can be done in any medium (paint, watercolor, oil, crayon, collage, etc), but no material may project beyond ½” from the poster surface.
- No copyrighted material can be used. (i.e. Peanuts, Bugs Bunny)
- Place the following information on the back upper left‑hand corner of the poster: entry category, name(s), age(s), phone number, club, and club advisor(s).
Due to Extension Office on Thursday, August 17, 2023
- First, second, & third place ribbons awarded for each category, except Cloverbuds, who will receive participation ribbons.