4-H Safety Poster Contest Theme will be chosen in the spring
- Cloverbud Division (ages 5‑8 as of 1/1/17)
- Junior Division (ages 9‑13 as of 1/1/17)
- Senior Division (ages 14‑18 as of 1/1/17)
- Group Division (any 4-H family, club, or small group)
- Posters must be 14” x 22” (one half the standard poster board)
- Posters must be designed horizontally.
- Poster can be done in any medium (paint, watercolor, oil, crayon, collage, etc), but no material may project beyond ½” from the poster surface.
- No copyrighted material can be used. (i.e. Peanuts, Bugs Bunny)
- Place the following information on the back upper left‑hand corner of the poster: entry category, name(s), age(s), phone number, club, and club advisor(s).
- Not yet set for 2018
- First, second, & third place ribbons awarded for each category, except Cloverbuds, who will receive participation ribbons.