OSU Extension in Mahoning County brings people and ideas together to address many challenges faced by all the people in our county and communities. Our successes are not only the work of the staff but the support of our partners. This includes the Mahoning County Commissioners, nutrition education sites, volunteers, program sponsors, and more. Our staff collaborates closely with these partners to actively engage clientele right where they live and work in Mahoning County.
Complete details for our 2022 impacts are listed in the links below:
- OSU Extension Mahoning County 2022 Impacts
- 4-H Program
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education SNAP-Ed