CFAES Give Today
OSU Extension

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


Ohio Fertilizer Applicator Certification

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Mahoning County Extension Office
Contact name:
Mahoning County Extension
Contact phone:

For Registration Information, click HERE

Who needs the agricultural fertilizer certification?

Fertilizer certification is required if you apply fertilizer (other than manure) to more than 50 acres of agricultural production grown primarily for sale. If you hire a co-op or other custom applicator to make your fertilizer applications, you do not need the certification.