Online Level 2 Serv Safe Class in partnership with TAP
This course is designed for Food Service Managers and Food Handlers at restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, school food service workers, and civic groups who prepare food for sale and consumption. This course meets the standards as set by the Ohio Department of Health as Level II Certification in Food Protection Manager Certification (Ohio Revised Code 3701-21-25).
Here are the steps to complete the Online Serv Safe Class:
- Register for the online course and pay the $150 non-refundable fee.
- Each individual registered will receive 2 email messages (one from TAP and one from OSU Extension) with your username/password and additional class information allowing access to the online class.
- Student completes the online class (about 2 -4 weeks) and prints the Certificate of Completion.
- Exam date is scheduled with Beth Stefura at the OSU Extension Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On the exam date, the student brings to exam a copy of the Certificate indicating successful completion of the online TAP course.
- Student takes the Manager Exam on the pre-selected date at the Mahoning County Office, 490 S Broad St., Canfield.
- Upon passing the exam, student will receive an Ohio Department of Health Certificate for Manager Certification in Food Protection through an email 2 to 3 weeks after exam. To print ServSafe certificate, go to servsafe.com and enter your information to print your certificate.
Click HERE to register for the online course.
Should you have questions, please contact Beth Stefura at the Ohio State University Extension Mahoning County office, 330-533-5538 or email her email@example.com.