2024 Advisor Kick-Off - Two options to attend (only need to attend one)
Both options are in-person at the OSU Extension Office, 490 S. Broad St., Canfield:
- Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
- Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
It is required that at least one advisor from every club must attend.
All 4-H Volunteers (advisors) are invited to attend.
Please pre-register for the day you are attending at: https://go.osu.edu/2024kickoff
Or you can call the office to register at 330-533-5538. Please register by Wednesday, January 17, 2024
**The 4-H Kick-Off Event is an opportunity to get ready for the 2024 4-H Year. Information will be given out on all the events and opportunities that will be coming up during the 2024 4-H Year. Also, you will receive your yearly required 1.50 Child Abuse Training (every volunteer is required to go through the training every year to continue their volunteer status).
Information from the 2023 4-H Advisor Kick-Off Resources
- 2023 Kick-Off PowerPoint Slides
- 2023 Mahoning County 4-H Calendar
- 2023 New & Revised Projects
- 2023 Family Guide: to look at it online, go to https://go.osu.edu/2023familyguide
- Club Resources
- 4-H Club Form Due Date List
- 2023 Junior Fair Livestock Due Dates
- 4-H Club
- Mahoning County Referral Resource Guide
- 4-H Online: to enroll go to http://v2.4honline.com
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Club Officer Resources
- For an entire listing of all officer resources, go to https://ohio4h.org/officerresources
- Vice President
- News Reporter
- Health & Safety Officers
- Recreation Leader
- Community Service Officer