The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program
Programs can be conducted in small groups at an agency, school, community center, church group and more. The 9 fun-filled sessions provide healthier meal ideas and save you money. We bring all materials, food tastings and fun. Go home with ideas, skills and take-home tools.
Groups can be organized with:
- A group of friends or relatives can request classes
- Organizations can sponsor a group to be held at their site or another community site
- Churches can sponsor a group
- Schools - standards-based programming
- We are also able to help locate a convenient site for you or your group
- EFNEP programming comes to you at no cost!!
Please, contact Robin Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or, call The Ohio State University Extension office in Mahoning County 330-533-5538 Ext. 111 or Vicky Jenkins at email@example.com for more information about the Mahoning County EFNEP Program.