Join OSU Extension staff and trained Master Gardener Volunteers for the 2023 Veggies and More Tour, Growing Local Foods: Urban Farms & Gardens Summer Tour Series.
Come to learn about growing practices, helpful tips, soils, organic production, and more. Bring a lawn chair for seating and a notepad. Don’t forget your weeds, disease, and insects—we’ll diagnose what’s going on in your garden, too!
Mondays at 6 p.m., June 12th - August 21st
*For the most up-to-date information about scheduling and weather cancelations make sure to follow our Facebook posts @MahoningExtension*
Question? Call 330-533-5538
- June 12th: Hope for Newport - 420 Clearmont Dr.
- June 19th: Juneteenth Holiday - No Program
- June 26th: Flying High Access Healthy Food Greenhouse- 1960 E. County Line Rd. Mahoning Valley Campus of Care Building 4
- July 3rd: Youngstown Botanical Garden - 528 W Indianola Ave
- July 10th: Dorothy Day House- 620 Belmont Ave
- July 17th: Southside Community Garden - 112 Williamson Ave
- July 24th: Youngstown Community Blueberry Patch - 4019 Erie Street
- July 31st: Jubilee Garden at Tod Lane - 583 Tod Lane
- August 7th: Flying High GROW Urban Farm - 100 Broadway: Enter on Broadway and Bryson St., Drive to the end
- August 14th: Glenda's Garden - 719 Cassius Ave.
- August 21st: St. Pat's - 1420 Oak Hill Ave